Supplemental Product-Specific Terms (hereinafter: “Supplemental Terms”) for Nutritional Counseling by Lisa-Marie Hunstock
1. Supplier and scope of application of these Supplemental Terms
- The supplier of the services governed by these Supplemental Terms is Digistore24 GmbH, St.-Godehard-Straße 32, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “Supplier”). For sales within the United States of America, Supplier is Digistore24 Inc., 360 Central Avenue Suite 800 St. Petersburg, Florida 33701 USA.
- Lisa-Marie Hunstock (hereinafter referred to as: “Coach”) is acting as vicarious agent to Supplier. Supplier sells the services governed by these Supplemental Terms in its own name and for its own account according to its own terms and conditions.
- As vicarious agent to Supplier, Coach, certified with a diploma in nutritional science of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany, creates the contents of a nutrition counseling course (hereinafter: “Course”) provided by Supplier. The Course provides incentives on what a balanced diet may look like and how to implement the diet in everyday life. Customers (“hereinafter: “Customer”) will be shown how to prepare healthy food within 30 minutes every day without particular planning or preparing. Further information can be found on the page https://lisamariehunstock.com.
2. Scope of the Course; exclusion of medical treatment
- Information provided during the Course does not constitute medical advice or advice of a pharmacist and does not replace medical treatment and therapy. The Course does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis, treatment or rehabilitation of diseases or any other health problems.
- Customer shall seek medical advice from a suitable medical professional before taking part in the Course. Always consult a suitable medical professional in case of health questions or problems. All nutritional physiological changes should be discussed with a suitable medical professional.
- Despite the greatest care, no guarantee can be given for the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information provided during the Course.
- Customer takes part in the Course voluntarily and on her or his own responsibility. A certain success of the Course, i.e. achievement of a weight-loss goal, improvement of health in any specific way or other desired achievements, cannot be guaranteed. The effectiveness of the Course depends essentially on the cooperation of Customer and cannot be guaranteed.
Customer acknowledges a contractual relationship exists only with Supplier and that Supplier’s liability is exclusively governed by its terms and conditions.
4. Usage-rights and copyright
- All contents of the Course, including but not limited to contributions, brands, logos, illustrations and documents are protected by copyright. The use is only permitted for Customer’s own purposes. Photocopies and downloads of any contents of the Course may only be made for personal, private and non-commercial use. Any other use requires prior consent of the copyright owner. Forms of use that are permitted on the basis of mandatory legal provisions are excluded from this provision.
- All contents published on the website https://lisamariehunstock.com, including, but not limited to contributions, brands, logos, illustrations and documents on the website are protected by copyright law. Any use requires prior consent, in particular the duplication, editing, processing, storage, translation or reproduction of databases or other electronic media and systems. Customer shall not use the website or any of the resources available for download from the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Supplemental Terms. Customer may not use the website or any of the resources available for download from the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. Customer shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
- The Customer is not granted any right of reproduction, right of distribution, right of exhibition, the right of recitation, performance and presentation, right of making works available to public, right of broadcasting, right of communication by video or audio recordings or any other rights according to the German Act on Copyright and Related Rights (Urheberrechtsgesetz – UrhG), except expressly authorized by these Supplemental Terms. Publications or exploitations of adaptations or of other transformations of any works of Coach are prohibited. Forms of use that are permitted on the basis of mandatory legal provisions are excluded from this provision.
5. Applicable law
These Supplemental Terms are governed by German law, with the exclusion of provisions which refer to another legal system and with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Effective as of Oct, 9th 2020